Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Stealing Q&A

I am joining Bev again this week for Sunday Stealing


 
1. An unforgettable day in my life.

Only one?  



2. My favorite snacks

The Lady Loves Prana


3. My biggest fashion accessory

I never leave home without my best friends!



4. My biggest celebrity crush

I'm pretty sure I'm his non-celebrity crush as well.



5. One Hobby I would like to learn

To paint a beautiful landscape



6. My OCD habits


I much prefer calling it something else such as "the way that makes me happy!"

Throw pillows being straight,
Making the bed, pictures straight on the wall, clean kitchen countertops, chairs placed around the table, anything having to do with symmetry......

7. If I could eat one last meal


German Chocolate Cake topped with Brownies

8. Working on my fitness

Just so you know, I am all about staying fit


9. What I spend money on

Hair and feet

10. My favorite recipe

The one someone else uses and shares with me

11. The best part of each season

Winter - Christmas
Spring - Easter
Summer - Nothing
Fall - Everything

12. A life lesson I’ve learned
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

13. My inspiration to blog

After retiring, I needed a creative outlet and a friend recommended I try it.  That was almost ten years ago.

14. What’s inside my closet?

In my dreams!



15. Let me brag a minute.


This beautiful granddaughter will be graduating from Trine University with both her BA and MBA in May!  S
mart, gorgeous, and sweet is one winning combination!


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers.
    #3 your best friends are beautiful.
    We definitely agree on #6.
    I know you are really proud of your granddaughter.
    Enjoy your Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome about your Granddaughter! You must be so proud.
    That German Chocolate cake looks amazing! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great photos. That cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your granddaughter is lovely. Ten years of blogging is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your granddaughter is lovely and smart. You must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.