Joining the Hodgepodge Bunch
We will not have the Hodgepodge next week.
1. Are you currently operating at 100% capacity? If not, what % are you? What's keeping you there?
So, let's just say I'm working hard with diet and exercise to be as strong and healthy physically as I can be at this point. I strive daily to stay mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy. So, I suppose my answer would be I'm doing the best I can with what I have to work with.
I don't doubt Dick has wished he had looked into this through the years.
I am working on the taxes and am basically done. Just a matter of giving everything a final review before taking to tax lady.
We have not planned a summer holiday. We have moved our Indiana trip up to early May so that leaves a lot of summer left to do something fun. We will have to think on these things.
I have not started thinking about spring cleaning and am not interested in doing so.
The only task that I would like to see done before spring (synonymous with mosquitoes) rolls around would be to screen our back porch. Just waiting on the guys to show up.
3. What's a favorite food from your part of the country?
Louisiana is known for its great Cajun dishes but I think the all-time favorite would be....
4. This isn't a leap year, but let's run with it anyway...look before you leap, a leap of faith, grow by leaps and bounds, leap to conclusions, leap at the opportunity...which phrase might best be applied to your life currently (or recently)? Explain.
It would have to be "leap to conclusions." Dick and I are always laughing at ourselves because if we don't know something we make up a story to explain it. We are more accurately "concocting" a conclusion rather than leaping to one. But we have a lot of fun supposing what people are doing or why something has taken place.
5. As the month draws to a close list five fun and/or fabulous things (large or small) you noticed or experienced in February.
1. That together, Dick and I are making big lifestyle changes for our benefit
2. A lot of rain
3. God's intervention and protection on two of our grandchildren who were in car wrecks
4. A great visit with our daughter and family
5. A nice, long phone conversation with son and DIL last night
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy Birthday to Jackson!
Twenty three years ago today, our only grandson was born. He was a 6.5 lb. preemie and is now a 6'4" handsome hunk-a-man!
He has always had a smile that melts my heart and the best hugs of anyone I know.
He is the best big brother in the whole wide world. He is our gentle, sweet giant.
We love you, Big Boy and hope you have a great BIG Happy Day!