Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Loving Bunch of Folks

There was no social distancing with our family last weekend.  In fact, we are the smoochingest bunch you can imagine.  For example:











Lots of love was going around all over the place.

There was also a lot of posing for the camera.




Cassidy wearing the "Cassidy" - a cute original outfit named for her





Needless to say, a good time was had by all.


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family!

    Your anniversary cake was really beautiful.The detail in the frosting (as seen in your previous blog post) was stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm telling you, those girls are the absolute cutest and Christy looks like their sister. It just brings my heart so much joy to see these pics. What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me jealous. I wish I could do that with my family. Looks like a fun time and so glad that you could all be together. I'm think that by Christmas when Amber and Dylan are here we might all get together but with masks and distancing.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.