Sunday, May 3, 2020

Gone to the Birds


It was such a privilege to be allowed to share a bit of the outdoors with these birdies this afternoon.

I hope you enjoy seeing these beautiful creatures up close.


















"His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He cares for me."

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. I especially like the Cardinals. My family in Florida keep seeing Cardinals since my dad pasted away. Even a set, male and female. Since it is the state bird for Illinois and my mom and dad are both resting there they were happy to see them together. I haven't had any signs from my dad yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics and I love, love birds! We have quite a few that visit our backyard and T feeds them really well.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.