Monday, November 26, 2018

Hudson House Style - Fall #5


Hudson House Fashions

I am going to take a more formal approach with a new pair of pants to go with some of the wardrobe pieces I have shown the past few weeks in this series.


Look at these gorgeous stretch pants.


I must admit that these are my favorite pants in this series.


For a nice dressy look, I combined the gold satiny shirt and that great black jacket you have seen in the other posts.


This gorgeous necklace was the perfect accessory for this outfit.


For a more casual look, this copper sweater tunic brings out the rich gold and brown tones in these sparkly pants.



The strand of deep copper beads brings out the richness of the two pieces.


This sweater has found its way into my closet.


 The deep slash on the long side of the angular hem line adds an interesting detail.  And I love the ruffle on the sleeves.


I added one of my own gorgeous water silk scarves.


There are so many things I can do to change the look of this sweater.  But, I love this color combination and the lusciousness of the silk against the knit.


 Tomorrow will be the final post of my Hudson House Style Fall Series.  I hope you have enjoyed it and have gotten some ideas of how you can shop in your closet and make outfits from a few choice wardrobe pieces.


The Fashion Boutique of Hudson House is located at 3118 Gilbert Drive in Shreveport, La. The Boutique has dressed women in Shreveport for over 20 years and continues to offer unique clothing and accessories.

HUDSON HOUSE

318-865-2151


LINKING TO:
Amaze Me Monday


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.