Monday, November 19, 2018

Hudson House Style - Fall #4


Hudson House Fashions


For some reason I did not get a picture wearing this grey sweater with this new pair of pants, but it would be perfect.  Not to mention making another outfit.


These are really lovely pants with a subtle coloration of greys and browns on black.


You will remember this top from last week's post.


This copper colored version of the grey sweater offers a different look.  Notice the angular hem and deep slit on the side.  The grey leather multi-strand necklace pulls in the grey from the pants.


Come back tomorrow to see a much more casual way to wear these pants.


The Fashion Boutique of Hudson House is located at 3118 Gilbert Drive in Shreveport, La. The Boutique has dressed women in Shreveport for over 20 years and continues to offer unique clothing and accessories.

HUDSON HOUSE

318-865-2151


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. Your home is beautiful, Libby! The patterned pants are certainly versatile. As short as I am, I'm not sure they would be for me but I love them on you. You have a flair for styling them. Love the copper tunic. Have a good Monday-before-Thanksgiving! I have my lists ready even tho there will only be three of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the longer tunics, but I also like the brown top. Another pretty necklace. Your home looks so pretty. Are you the pianist? Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.