Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Hudson House Style - Fall #4 Cont'd


Hudson House Fashions
Remember the print pants from yesterday?


Here they are worn for much more casual occasions.


I added a pair of boots that are so cute with these pants.


I also am wearing a light-weight vest over a black tee.  This pretty vest pulls out the pinkish tones in the pants and makes for a fun, comfortable outfit.


In this outfit, I am pulling together the blue pants and booties from previous outfits and layering the vest over a beautiful print tunic.


Again, you have the layering that is good for fall, but also the lovely, less expected colors for fall.


This neat vest can be rolled up and stored in its own little carrying bag when not needed.  Such a neat idea.


Again, I'm wearing these pretty navy blue booties with the pretty gold details.


I love this pretty top and it is so comfortable.  Who doesn't like a tunic with pockets.


This top could be worn with so many other colors to make it a very versatile addition to any wardrobe.

Come back next week a for totally different look.



The Fashion Boutique of Hudson House is located at 3118 Gilbert Drive in Shreveport, La. The Boutique has dressed women in Shreveport for over 20 years and continues to offer unique clothing and accessories.

HUDSON HOUSE

318-865-2151


LINKING TO:
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

  1. Libby, such pretty outfits! Love the navy booties and have been looking for a pair to add to my closet. The knee boots are also pretty. Yes, who doesn't love a tunic with pockets? We have come a long way from polyester pantsuits. I was wondering who does your photography. You seem to be very comfortable in front of the camera. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.