Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Hudson House Style - Fall #5 Con't


Hudson House Fashions

Today concludes my Fall series of outfits from Hudson House.

I hope you have enjoyed it and have gotten some ideas for mixing and matching items to expand your wardrobe.


I am going back and combining several items that I have shown in previous posts.


This gorgeous scarf is the perfect accessory for pulling together the gray and black.


Remember seeing this top worn as an open jacket in this post?


This beautiful top can be worn so many ways.



I hated to cover that lovely back, but it made such a nice blouse worn under the black jacket that has been the base for many of the shown outfits.


For another layer, add the scarf worn as a shawl.

To repeat my #1 wardrobe hint:

See how many different ways you can wear items in your closet and consider the functionality of a piece before buying it.

The Christmas Holidays are right around the corner.  I wonder what
Hudson House has to show us.



The Fashion Boutique of Hudson House is located at 3118 Gilbert Drive in Shreveport, La. The Boutique has dressed women in Shreveport for over 20 years and continues to offer unique clothing and accessories.

HUDSON HOUSE

318-865-2151


LINKING TO:

elegantlydressedandstylish.com
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. Well, hats off to you for all these fashion posts. I know that it was bound to take a whole of time verses a regular post. As I've said, you are great advertisement for Hudson House. Gerri and I need to make a trip over and check it out sometime and you could meet us. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the gorgeous blouse and the wonderful jacket over it, too. The back is so unusual. You're a very lovely model for Hudson House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love to buy pieces that you can wear different ways. A scarf is so versatile. Love the grey and black print, so pretty with your tunic. The silk blouse is lovely both ways and looks so elegant, great for the Holidays as well.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.