Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thursday 13: Little Girl Friendships



I am joining a group of bloggers for Thursday 13 where we make a list of 13 things on any topic we choose.

So welcome to my first Thursday edition.

Because I am spending time with my youngest granddaughter for a couple days, she is definitely on my mind.

Topic:  Granddaughter Friendships

When Ava Grace was only a preschooler she buddy'd up with two other little girls at church.  Of course it didn't hurt that the mothers and daddies were also best friends.


Ava Grace, Ella and Greta shared everything.  These are just a few of my favorite pictures of them as little girls.


Dance babies


Their first dance recital


Ella and Ava Grace share their 5th birthday party together.


Second dance recital


A shared 6th Birthday party.
Party Cowgirls


Their 1st soccer game


Pre-K Christmas dolls


Pre-K Queen Day


Personality bursting out all over


Happy little Pre-K Graduates


One of the last things they did together was to reunite at summer camp. Shortly before this, Greta's family had moved to NYC where her dad is Music Minister at Brooklyn Tabernacle Church.

It didn't take long before another special friend made this a three-some again.




Chandler became the glue and added a whole new dimension to the group.


The three of them still celebrate birthdays together


Enjoy outings with their families together


Still dress up


Attend church and school together


And party together as Besties with their Bestie mothers.

 And yes, I can count!

For today, it must be Thursday 19!

Linking up with:

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

  1. These pics remind me of my girls when they were in dance lessons. Have a wonderful weekend, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.