Friday, April 12, 2019

Hello Friday: Flowers After The Rain



There is such a special beauty in nature after a spring rain.

The colors are more brilliant.

Flowers seem to relish and hold on to the moisture drops on their petals and leaves knowing the sun will come all too quickly and take them away.

A Spring Message
Joan Alpermann





I heard the rain fall in the night;



Softly it fell,



Slowly, carelessly,


And I knew





That everywhere little brown doors were opening,



That everywhere little green things were stepping shyly, daintily,






Over the threshold of Spring."


Reflections in Spring

All photos are mine and may used with permission.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.