Monday, July 20, 2020

Family Shots

Recently, both my son and daughter had their family's pictures taken.  Daughter Christy's were made on the beach and son John's were made at their home.  Photographers for both families were able to capture some really great shots that show the personalities of both.

Christy's Family






John's Family

 

Are we blessed or what!
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos. I am sure that the families are very happy with those. Each one does showcase the personality behind the people in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What gorgeous and amazing photos. The jumping-in-the-pool shots are my favorites! You truly are blessed. Thanks for sharing.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, blessed indeed. Two beautiful families!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful, fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutely beautiful photos and beautiful families!
    You must be so thrilled to have them.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.