Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Adding Some Cheetah


 This cheetah print classic shirt came from Chico's and can be found at this 


There is so much to like about this shirt from its indiscreet sheen, to its comfort and the fact that it is no-iron. 


I personally like the collar which can be given a sassy turn-up.


Here I am using it as a shirt with a pair of black knit pants.  But, I also like it worn as a jacket.


As another option, I added a black shell and light grey pants.  The sleeve cuff could be rolled up for an even more casual look.

I feel sure this top will find itself being layered with other shells and jackets throughout the fall and even into our mild Louisiana winter.

The shoes are Steven Madden and one of my most go-to's when wearing anything black and/or white/grey.

There may be another animal print item added this Fall, but these will remain my basic safari into the animal kingdom for 2019.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

4 comments:

  1. Love that shirt and thought about getting it on one of my many visits to Chico's. I may still decide to get it. Sure looks cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! LOVE THE SHIRT!

    <3Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, you could/should be (are) a model for Chico's!! Got that? I have several of their animal print shirts and tops and pants, but not that one. It is so pretty. May need to get over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty on you! I don't feel I can pull of an animal print and I can't stand shirts with collars anymore. It looks very nice and pulled together though.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.