Monday, May 6, 2019

It's All About Freshness



This is truly a hodgepodge of a Monday post, but I hope you will enjoy it.


A couple weeks ago I added some fresh touches to the living room decor.  I love using silver and ironstone in my spring and summer accessories.


This beautiful urn, set in a silver tray, picks up and repeats the colors in my painting in the foyer.  The gold sculpture piece pulls out the gold in the trim of the mirror and is a conversation starter as well.


There is always freshness on the back porch.

This will bring a smile to your face


Is this a chick-flick you would like to see?



And speaking of freshness!





May God's "fresh" blessings be poured on you this week!

Libby

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love window boxes and these are just beautiful! Your foyer decor is great and warm and welcoming. Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fresh spring décor touches look so nice. Isn't it amazing how smart birds are? We used to have parakeets and the said and did some pretty crazy things! And those flowers are stunning! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are absolutely beautiful. I am afraid to put any flowers out till after May 10th...I can hear my grandmother say...Wait till May 10th because of blackberry winter!! So I plan on getting started soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you shared. Thanks for the videos. The birds are so darn cute. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.