Monday, May 13, 2019
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
-
-
A Little Blog Break15 hours ago
-
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #67315 hours ago
-
Chico’s Accessories for Fall18 hours ago
-
-
Fall Decor & More1 day ago
-
-
Style Showcase 3641 day ago
-
-
-
Simple + Southern Sunday No. 6193 days ago
-
-
-
Don't Take Your Love from Me6 days ago
-
InkFortnight – Quiet Pages1 week ago
-
What I Primed July/August 20262 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...


What a wonderful weekend. Your pics of the sunset through the mossy trees is breathtaking. I would have to enlarge that and frame it so I could see it all the time! It certainly looked as if everyone was loving being together and visiting with each other and your nephew's patio is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI do love that screened in porch area, makes me sort of wish that ours was screened in but........we have enough rooms and T says that would make it more like another room. :o)) Looks like the perfect celebration to me.
ReplyDeleteI always love seeing the moss on the trees in Florida when I visit my dad. The settings are all so beautiful. Looks like the perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a fabulous Mother's Day weekend, Elizabeth. Your sister certainly has the perfect spot for her lovely home. Have a great week.
ReplyDelete