Sunday, August 7, 2022

Meeting Baby Jax

Let it be known that we do indeed love John and Michelle and their four precious adult children, and so enjoy every minute spent with them; however, let it also be known that our primary reason for this trip was to meet our new Baby Jax.



Da was the first in line to get his hands on that sweet boy and wasn't very willing to share.  In fact, to make sure of that, he told everyone else, "I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 50.  The closest to that number gets to hold the baby first."  Guess who won!


On another visit it was my turn and this expression tells the story of how Jax felt when he realized his Bibby was his sole babysitter.


He finally decided that it might not be all bad to be snuggled, sung and talked to by an old woman, and in fact could be quite entertaining.


Great-grandmothers hold pretty good after all.

Before we left Indiana early on Saturday morning, we had one last visit with this sweet baby and his parents on Friday night that will have to hold us until Christmas.


Four generations of Day guys!


One month old on Saturday.


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, what a little sweetheart! So glad y'all had this time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely precious and adorable. The pictures are so cute and I love the expressions on his face. What a wonderful blessing from GOD.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.