Friday, July 11, 2014

Planning, Planning & More Planning

Are you a planner?

I am, and I can get awfully bogged down in details sometimes.  I just find security in knowing what to expect when.  I also enjoy being flexible which may seem contradictory.

I like to call my way of planning...
"Planned Spontaneity!"

I have been busy these last few weeks planning and making reservations for our upcoming August trips.

I have compiled a folder containing printouts of maps, pertinent information for each location, as well as hotel and ticket confirmations.  These are divided according to dates.

1st Trip - Breckenridge, Colorado

Our lodging while in Breckenridge will be this quaint, 8 bedroom house.  We have been invited to join our nephew and his family for the week, which is going to be a lot of fun for us.
There are so many exciting things to do and see in that area that it has been difficult to narrow it all down at this point.  I will have some ideas to go with and see what happens when we get there.  Planned Spontaneity!
We will be staying in the historic section, which is only steps from shopping and eating and tour options.
One of the side trips we are looking forward to is Vail, which should be a beautiful drive.
Colorado in the Summer Time is amazing and we look so forward to enjoying every minute of it.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! Vail is awesome, you will love it. We went several years ago and I'm sure it's even better now. And, the cooler temps and no humidity, how wonderful!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I fully get the planned spontaneity thing! It's how I like to do trips too. Colorado is beautiful in the summer time. We spent 10 days in Colorado Springs several years ago and it remains one of the most beautiful drives and visits we had. You are sure to have a wonderful time. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to anticipate such a wonderful vacation, in such a beautiful place. =) I love to plan too. I do it much the same way you do, with a wait and see approach. Blessings and Sunshine, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.