Friday, July 4, 2014

May God Bless America


We worship You, our Father on this our nation's birthday!

We give you the honor and glory for all that our nation was established to be!

We rely on You to return our nation to the principles and truths upon which this nation was founded!

We ask that you remind us that greater are you than the evil that's in the world, so that we may be strong and encouraged.

We pray for our churches, Your Body of Believers, to stand strong, to be emboldened to be your instruments and light to a dark and lost world.

Forgive us for trusting our President, our Congress, our pastors, our leaders, ourselves before we seek You.

Bring salvation to our national leaders who do not know You.

Amen

If you haven't already, please join us who are participating in the 777 with Anne Graham Lotz
as we spend the first 7 days of the 7th month in prayer and fasting for our nation.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

4 comments:

  1. Oh AMEN to all of this!! I am going to share this prayer on Facebook. Hope you don't mind! Have a wonderful, wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post and I love this poster with Anne's picture on it. What a woman!!! I call her Billy Graham, Jr. Wishing you and Dick a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, Libby! Hope you're having a great Fourth of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.