Monday, February 8, 2021

Revisiting “Love Your Home” Series #3

We are still enjoying our Northern Indiana family and I'm sure there will be lots to talk about when we get home; however in the meantime, I am sharing one of my favorite blog series - Love Your Home.  I featured homes of friends of mine who knew how to love their home by making it reflect who they are.


While the architecture and decor of the houses I will be featuring may vary, what they all have in common is an interesting story to share because it is the story of the people who call it home


Sharon moved to a lovely little village in Northern Arkansas and quickly put her personality into every room of her home.  She has amazing taste and I know you will enjoy meeting this lovely lady.


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

  1. Her home is beautiful and she has so many great pieces of our past.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.