Thursday, February 11, 2021

Love Your Home Series #5

While the architecture and decor of the houses I will be featuring may vary, what they all have in common is an interesting story to share because it is the story of the people who call it home.


The Neoclassical house that I am featuring today from the series, has no doubt seen some changes since 2016 when I did this post.  Jan and her husband own a furniture store and she is an interior designer, so things didn't stay in one place as long they do in our houses.  But, there is no doubt Jan knows how to put her personality into a space.



Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.