Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Love Your Home Series #7


While the architecture and decor of the houses I will be featuring may vary, what they all have in common is an interesting story to share because it is the story of the people who call it home.

This featured house today will be a little different from the rest.


It features newly weds and how they meshed their very distinct and different tastes and interests into a beautiful and perfect home.  It is also a sweet love story.


This is the final of the series and I look forward to sharing with you next time some things about our trip to Granger, Indiana with our precious family there.  Who knows it may even contain some pictures of snow.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.