Saturday, June 15, 2024

It's a Crazy Hodgepodge Saturday

How about a hodgepodge of things that have run through my pictures and crazy mind of late.

A couple weeks ago, Granddaughter #3, Savannah celebrated a fun Bachelorette trip to Pensacola, FL with all her attendants and cousin, Chandler.  It was such a fun time celebrating this beautiful bride-to-be.  The wedding will be on July 27 in Three Oaks, MI.





Sisters

Cousins



Now, how about an update on two of our Great Grandsons.




Our Landon is a busy, loving, adorable 2-year old.




Our Jax is a busy, loving, adorable almost 2-year old.

This morning, I decided to see if I was ready to accomplish one of my main goals after having hip replacement surgery on Feb 20th.  That goal was to walk the hilly walking paths of the nearby nature preserve.




Goal Accomplished!  I think I will make this an every Saturday morning treat and challenge.


  The other day as I was watching a video of Jax sent by his grandmother on Snap Chat, I decided to play with some of the filters.  The following is what I came up with.  Enjoy and laugh along with me.


If we can't make fun of ourselves, then who will?  Happy Saturday afternoon.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, those Snapchat photos! What fun! How cute! And, those babies and those girls, so cute. You and Dick are in for a fun time I'm sure at Savannah's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed with her Bachelorette party. So many joined in! Your great grandson's are adorable. How wonderful that you were able to do the walk. Way to go! Oh my, that snap chat is definitely different!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bride balloon shot. This generation knows how to celebrate a bride to be, that's for certain! The white dresses are fun! And the snap chat filters too : )

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.