
Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
Blessed Bible ~ Hymn2 hours ago
-
Weekly Devotion: Live By Faith5 hours ago
-
Simple + Southern Sunday No. 6205 hours ago
-
-
-
Home Style Saturday 5241 day ago
-
-
-
The Friday Files1 day ago
-
Eastbound and Down2 days ago
-
Mistakes and Mishaps3 days ago
-
-
-
-
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #6734 days ago
-
-
-
What I Primed July/August 20262 weeks ago
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...





Libby, what a great trip! The Round Barn Theater looks amazing...such a history! Thanks so much for sharing these great photos...it looks like you've had a great time!
ReplyDeletethat looks like a very special trip. your grand-
ReplyDeletedaughters are so beautiful. bet they loved
the make-over. i still thrill at the prospect
of a make-over!
What a neat theater and I know that play was great. I'd love it I know.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm loving the new Anti-Aging Skin Care by MK. I just hope it does it's job. :o)
Ahh, freezing on a soccer field. Good times : ) Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a blast! I really love the looks of that Amish theater. Oh, I know what it's like to be cold at a sporting event. When my daughter, Brittany, ran track in high school, it was snowing and sleeting once. It's any wonder I survived! :)
ReplyDelete