After being on vacation last week, it is good to be back with all the Wednesday Hodgepodgers.
Be sure to join
NOT "Folgers in your cup!" But, realizing I have another day to do what God has called me do and be. Every day is a blessing!
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?
The lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa)
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to?
I'm afraid I am already there. But, the thing I fear most about getting older is having to be dependent on someone else for my care. What I look forward to? Every day!
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?
Not a fan at all of hot stuff.
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
No children at my house anymore, but I do hope while they were here they learned to love unconditionally, to put their relationship with Christ first and foremost, and to be productive, contributing, level-headed citizens.
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?
Ten Commandments? I really don't see that many movies.
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.
A blonde policewoman stopped another blonde woman for speeding and asked to see her driver's license. The blonde driver was flustered and said, "What is that? What do I look for?" to which the policewoman responded, "It is a flat rectangle with your picture on it." The woman rummaged in her purse and finally pulled out her small compact. She opened it and seeing her reflection, she said, "Oh, this must be it" and handed it to the policewoman, who looked at and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. If I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have stopped you."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just a few pictures of our trip to Breckenridge, Colorado last week. I hope to blog more about it later this week.
The flowers on the streets and yards were just beautiful.
Oh Lord my God, How Great Thou Art!