Friday, August 1, 2014

Colorado Here We Come

It is said that Breckenridge, Colorado is fun in the winter
but the most beautiful spot on earth in the summer.
I'm about to find out!
 
Because I will be enjoying God's beautiful creation and time with family next week, I will not be blogging.
But, be assured I will have plenty of blogging fodder when I get back.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

  1. You will love Colorado, Libby! I've been to Vail twice and I didn't want to leave. Can't wait to hear about your trip...have FUN!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.