Monday, March 13, 2023

A Wordless Walk in the Park

It is such a gorgeous day here that I decided to venture down the street to the nearby Arbor Hills Nature Preserve.  Sunshine and 56 degrees is almost perfect weather for an outing.  And a lot of other folks thought so too.

I got off the concrete path and took the dirt trails along the Spring Creek.  I hope you enjoy being outdoors with me on this quiet walk.























Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful walk you went on. The photos are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.