Tuesday, December 21, 2021

A 2021 Final Christmas Post


A Joyous and Merry Christmas

 from our family to yours.


"I proclaim to you good news of great joy that will be for all the people:  Today in the city of David a Savior was born for you, who is the Messiah, the Lord."


For your personal enjoyment and pleasure I recommend listening to the following link which provides 3 continuous hours of the best instrumental Christmas music.



Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful nativity! Have a blessed holiday Libby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May God Bless all of you! Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.