Monday, August 21, 2017
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
Simple + Southern Sunday No. 62136 minutes ago
-
Liverpool & The Beatle’s Tour2 hours ago
-
-
FAMILY TIME4 hours ago
-
-
Weekly Devotion: Joy & Trials7 hours ago
-
-
-
Weekend Reading 10.10.261 day ago
-
-
The Friday Files1 day ago
-
Big Girls Don't Cry3 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
Mistakes and Mishaps1 week ago
-
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...

I too see beauty in old and rundown buildings, bridges, old store fronts--I also wished I knew the story behind the building--and sometimes I would love to fix up the old building and live in it so the building felt love again!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the moments, di
I find these pictures fascinating and also with beauty. When I see places like this, I'm always curious about the family who lived there or the people who shopped in the furniture store. Some of these you photographed looked as though they could be fixed up.
ReplyDeleteLoving this blog! I as well have a hobby of seeking out and exploring abandoned homes and structures and have just created my own abandoned blog a few weeks ago! Great job, wish my blog could get on this level!
ReplyDelete