Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Monday Morning!

Actually, I am writing this on my iPad on Sunday night while reclined and watching the SF 49ers play the Seattle Seahawks. Since the Seahawks beat the Saints twice, I really don't like them, and neither do I care for Pete Carroll, their coach.  Besides, I think the 49ers are the better team and will make the Super Bowl matchup with the Broncos a very enjoyable game.  So Geaux San Francisco!

Hubby and I are still enjoying our vegan diet and are finding some very delicious recipes. When I get my desktop CPU back from the computer doctors, I'll post some of our favorites.

As I'm sure you are all aware, the color for 2014 is Radiant Orchid. It is a lovely shade of purple.

Do you usually try to incorporate the color of the year to your wardrobe?

These are a couple topics we'll discuss when the computer comes home.

Enjoy your day!
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.