Friday, August 9, 2013

What areYou Wearing?

I know!  Not very complimentary or pretty.  But, this is what I'm wearing this Friday morning after working out, and watering the outdoor flowers. 

However, what I have on my body right now, is really not of eternal significance, thank goodness.
 What is important is that I put on the robe of righteousness that was custom made for me and paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ.
"I will rejoice greatly in the Lord,
My soul will exult in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of Righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
Isaiah 61:10
Do you need to rethink what you will be wearing today, too?

 "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him"
2 Corinthians 5:21
Have a great weekend and don't forget your ROBE!

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful reminder! And the thought that the robe NEVER changes, and NEVER looses it's beauty or perfection...well, that says it all! May I never forget to wear it! Enjoy your week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message! But I should add that you look pretty cute in your workout gear. :)

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree, you are stylin' in your workout/watering clothes!

    Great message and one I certainly need to be reminded of daily.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.