Thursday, August 22, 2013

Forty Four Years Ago Today

What is more momentous than the birth of a child?
Especially, your first.

Forty four years ago God gave us the most wonderful gift - a little 7lb. 3oz., beautiful, black-headed papoose!

Today, we celebrate the gift of August 22, 1969, and the amazing gift he has continued to be to us.

 Father and son began a tradition on that day that continued until the torch was passed.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 But, there will always be those special Father Son moments!
Happy Birthday son, and we thank God for blessing us with the special gift of YOU!
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

4 comments:

  1. I totally love this post - it's so heart warming! Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I LOVED seeing all these pictures of them through the years! Soo priceless to have those! Happy birthday to your son, may the Lord continue to bless him with many, many more! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing your son a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You can't possibly have a 44 year old son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what fun! My goodness, I remember them through so many of these. Goodness, I feel old!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.