Thursday, August 29, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT!

 I am so excited about something new that I will be starting next week and just had to share it with you.




I will be featuring some of the special ladies God has brought into my life who exemplify Beauty Without & Within.

A different lady will share her interests, loves, inspiration, and home with you every other Thursday.

I hope you will look forward to meeting them as much as I look forward to introducing these special ladies to you.

Look for the first edition next week when you will meet a dear friend who is truly beautiful without and within.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.