Thank you for joining us again this week for another dose of
Wednesday Hodgepodge. Click HERE to meet the other bloggers who answered the below questions.
I spent some time with my two sisters last week which was so nice and something we all needed.
This past weekend our daughter and husband and our granddaughter #6 came from Dallas for a couple days. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed having them here.
So, I think the best place I've been lately is in the company of family. Nothing better!
2. What's something you should say yes to today? Or this week? Or even this year?
We are already pretty far along in the process of changing our eating and life-style to one more heart healthy. However, it is a daily commitment so I see myself saying YES to low/no sodium, sugar, etc. for the rest of my life.
3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form? If so tell us how. In Western cultures the color green is typically associated with jealousy, nature, good luck, and growth. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'green'?
Do not celebrate at all. The first thing that comes to mind when I hear green is $$$$$$$$$$!
4. What's a product or service you love so much you'd happily be their spokesperson? Tell us what makes you such a fan.
I discovered this shoe a couple years ago when planning a trip that would involve some walking. I wanted something comfortable but that also didn't look like "tennis shoes". I found this pair of Bzee's at Dillards for $70 and am now the proud owner of two pairs. I love that they are so extremely light weight that you don't even know they are on your feet and yet they offer such amazing support and comfort. Not the prettiest shoe, but definitely the most comfortable and my all-time go-to shoes for every day year round. You can find them online HERE.
5. March 14th is Pi Day. How are your math skills? What's the last thing you did that required math of any kind? And most importantly do you like pie? What's your favorite kind? With ice cream, whipped cream, or please hold the cream?
WHAT MATH SKILLS?
I believe in putting all the info into Excel and let it do it's thing. The last thing I did that required math (to the extent I do math) was to finalize the Excel spreadsheet I maintain all year of income and expenses for tax purposes.
See #2 above. No pie on this eating plan!!!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Spring has not completely sprung yet, but it is springing here in Northwest Louisiana.