Saturday, December 24, 2022

Indiana Christmas Eve


It is Christmas Eve and what better time to post a recall of our last few days here in Northern Indiana with our family.

We have had a blustery week so far with the appearance of Winter Storm Elliott.  Thankfully, he is on his way out, but not without having made an impression.


We never got the predicted lake affect snow, but we did get snow and high winds that caused near white-out conditions.  Plus, very low temperatures and wind chills.








This picture gives an idea of the depth of snow and the drifts



This visit hasn't been all about the weather.


Great Grand Landon's mom shared some sweet pictures with me this week.  We hate to miss this landmark 1st Christmas with them, but we can't be in two places at one.  Thank you, Chandler for sharing these precious shots of this precious baby.



We hadn't seen Great Grand Jax, now five months since he was a newborn.  My how he has grown.  He is a beautiful chunk for sure and the happiest baby.




He loves looking outdoors so I captured a couple shots of his sheer delight.



On another visit, he let me snuggle and hold him for his long winter nap.  Nothing sweeter.


These two beautiful grands are responsible for the wrapping and arrangement of the pile of gifts over and around the Christmas tree seen above.

As always, Michelle has the house looking so lovely for the holidays.





Hope, peace, joy, and love!
These are gifts You bring from above.
Jesus, Emmanuel, come to be
Light of Your love, reflected in me.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS FROM US AND OURS

Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures of the snow are beautiful. Landon and Jax are so cute. What a joy for you. The girls did a great job with the gifts. A beautiful nativity and table setting. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that looks so COLD! Sweet Jax is so cute and I know you and Dick are enjoying this special time with them. Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.