Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Tracking Great Grandboys

It is time for some more Hodgepodge and let me introduce to you, Jax Marcus.


Jax was born on June 6, weighing 9' 9" and 22 1/2" long and wearing the sweetest smile.


Mom and Dad are thrilled and absolutely loving this new adventure as a family with their perfect baby boy.


Needless to say, Papa and Mimsy are beyond excited about being grandparents.


Look at that beautiful head of hair.  I showed this picture to a friend, and she said, "Oh he looks like the Michelin Man."  And I think he might.



HAPPY 2 WEEKS OF LIFE TOMORROW, SWEET BABY BOY!



1.  Last time you drove more than 100 miles from your home?  Where did you go?

We haven't been that far since returning from our May trip to Louisiana and South Texas.  We will however, be driving over 2,000 miles when we travel to meet our newest baby next week.

2.  Something that drives you batty?

Setting aside anything relating to politics such as listening to our two top level administrators speak, I would say hearing anything repetitive and/or high pitch.  But, today as I write this, it would be the intense heat of North Central Texas.  Yesterday, it reached 109 with a heat index of 111.  Today it will be hotter than that, breaking another record.  With no rain or relief in sight.
Heat drives me BATTY!

3.  Do you feel like you're 'on track'?  For what?

Not at the moment and that is another thing that drives me batty.  I've not even started thinking about packing for our trip; the data I need for my HOA Board report today is not available; my plants are dying because of water restrictions, and I'll stop there.  I am on track with my daily Bible readings and that probably is more important than not being on track with the other things.

4.  Your favorite car snack(s)?

This question is a good reminder to get on track with preparations.  We love cubed cheddar cheese and grapes.  I also love having a nut mixture close by.  There is something about being in a car, that stimulates my need for chewing.

5.  Something you've done recently 'on the fly'?

I cannot think of anything unfortunately.

6.  Insert you own random thought here.


Our grands and greats!


Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

9 comments:

  1. That little man is so tall! Taking after his football playing Daddy I think. I love the hair! I know you're excited to see him in person. Safe travels and enjoy your visit and hopefully less heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby. Hope the heat stops for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the addition the family. Jax is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your new addition!! Absolutely Perfect! Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious and cute. Safe travels for your visit with your great grandson. We are driving over 2,000 miles next week too! Sorry about the heat. The whole country has been warm. I'm trying to pack. It is something I do not like doing. I always take too much. Good for you on your Bible readings. Mixed nuts are always nice in the car. Love your random!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so precious. Enjoy each moment with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boy babies are just adorable! I know you can't wait to get your hands on Jax. I know you all will enjoy the cooler temps in Indiana. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww congrats on such a cutie! Oh I like cheese cubes and grapes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations on those two great grands. 2 weeks and 2-1/2 months. Hope you get lots of cuddles with them! So sweet. I hope they will be able to spend time together growing up. A 2000 mile trip. Hope the roads are kind to you. Those snacks sound good for a road trip. That heat does sound oppressive. We will have temps in the 90's up to 100 in the 7 days. I thank the Lord for our air conditioning!!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.