Happy Birthday to me tomorrow!
In the meantime, it is fun playing along with blogging friends for
and thank you Terri for hosting on this Halloween Day.
It is all about Halloween!
How to Trick or Treat in the South
1. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final person left, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I would be the skeptic I think.
2. While watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?
I'm really not any of those. I don't watch scary movies to begin with and when I did, I would have been the gasp-er. I still do that when startled.
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Not at my age for sure, and truth be known, probably would have never taken anyone up on that dare. I was never one to take up a dare. When I was a child, we had an old, old house near us that was a hospital during the civil war. It was rumored that ghosts from that time still haunted the place. I didn't put much stock in the stories and loved exploring the house and grounds.
4. Favorite horror monster or villain?
I just don't have any favorites. The only scary movies I really recall seeing was "Psycho," "The Birds," and "Sixth Sense."
5. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Bobby Pickett's "Monster Mash."
6. Tell us something random about your week.
Hubby and I have spent the past two afternoons taking pictures of clothes from Hudson House for future blog posts. I am not a model and he is not a professional photographer, so it is always challenging for us. But, I think we work together really well and we get it done. I look forward to posting these in the weeks ahead.
Today, we were invited to a new friend's house to take pics. We have gotten to know each other at the gym and she was so sweet to offer her lovely home and yard. Here is just a preview of an outfit I will be showing with our hostess. I even got her to model for us.
Thank you, Sarah for hosting us today.