1. What title would you give this current chapter of your life?
"Faith, Hope & Trust"
2. December 6 is National Microwave Oven Day. Who knew? Besides popcorn and coffee reheats, what's the most common thing you microwave? Could you get along without a microwave?
To answer the last first, No, I would not want to. Could I? Probably for a day or two.
We most often heat pre-cooked bacon, oatmeal, frozen rice, and bags of steamable veggies.
3. If you could insert yourself into any Christmas carol and experience the lyrics in real life, which Christmas carol lyric would you choose and why?
"Angels, from the Realms of Glory"
This hymn encompasses the whole story and life of our Lord and Saviour from the glorious appearance of the angels announcing His birth, to His Second Coming and reigning forever in His temple.
4. Describe the most beautiful drive you've ever taken.
The most beautiful would have to be Hwy 1 along the coast of California. The most amazing would be the ride toward Jerusalem.
5. What's something on your Christmas list this year? (an actual list or figuratively speaking, either one)
I don't have a list as there is really nothing I want or need. But, this song sung by Amy Grant would be as close to one as I could come.
As you read this, Dick will have already had his heart cath scheduled for today, Tuesday.
He had a triple by-pass 17 years ago and this is the first issue he has had in all that time. His doc told him he wishes all his heart patients had his record. But, it is time to see what's going on and do something about it.
Thus the title for my life.
FAITH, HOPE & TRUST