Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Dallas Flea Market Home

I am having the pleasure of spending the week in the company of a delightful nine-year old granddaughter in Dallas.  Because my schedule has been rather busy, I will not have my regular "Love Your Home" feature.

However, in Saturday's Dallas Morning News Arts & Life edition, a house that would fit my series criteria perfectly was featured.

Anyone love flea market finds?

This house is owned by the founder of "Flea Style", the huge Dallas Flea Market
taking place on March 12. 

To read the article and see pictures of Brittany Cobb's amazing Park Cities home click HERE
A trove of boho-chic treasure.

Granddaughter and I went to the Dallas Arboretum on Saturday.  Although we spent most of our time in the Kid's Section, we did get to see some of the still remaining beautiful tulips.  That will be a blog post after I get back home.

I had hoped to visit many of the wonderful home decor shops in the Design Center and in Highland Park, but it is supposed to be stormy here all week, so I'm not sure how much walking around outside I'll get to do.

I trust you will have a great week and enjoy visiting the house full of  flea market finds. 
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. That Art Deco chandelier/light fixture is amazing. Glad you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY interesting! Soo glad you are getting such time with your grand daughter. Hope you get some breaks in the weather so you can enjoy some sight seeing and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes...I love finding good deals at flea markets from time-to-time. In fact, Chris and I love to refinish furniture and are wanting to go to some local markets or auctions soon to land some news pieces. Have a blast in Dallas!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.