Thursday, October 3, 2013
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
Mistakes and Mishaps2 hours ago
-
Share Your Shelf-September6 hours ago
-
-
-
-
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #6731 day ago
-
-
-
Fall Decor & More1 day ago
-
Easy Cranberry Apple Muffins2 days ago
-
Style Showcase 3642 days ago
-
-
Simple + Southern Sunday No. 6193 days ago
-
-
-
Don't Take Your Love from Me1 week ago
-
What I Primed July/August 20262 weeks ago
-
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...

















Goodness gracious! What a gorgeous place. I know folks from here that have been there, but again, I've never been. But, Gerri and I are trying to work out a time to come over and check out some of these S'port treasures. Great post!
ReplyDeleteWow, now this is some eye candy!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! How beautiful! What a glorious place! Glad you enjoyed
ReplyDeleteOh my! That Hunter's Buffet is absolutely stunning. Saw a lot of pieces like that when I lived in Germany (many moons ago) and I've always been impressed with such immaculate carving. That clock is another piece that I find remarkable. As well as several others in this set of photos. Those doors...104" tall...yeah...would LOVE to see the house they were in
ReplyDeleteMargaret's home is lovely; and Designer's Showroom is amazing! We came thru Shreveport on Saturday, on our way to visit our girls. We took a drive along Youree; and I was amazed with all of the great shops! Will definitely be back. The rain moved in, just as I was ready to make some stops...lol!
ReplyDelete