Friday, September 20, 2013
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
-
Home Style Saturday 5255 hours ago
-
Weekend Reading 10.10.265 hours ago
-
Tropical Escape7 hours ago
-
-
The Friday Files1 day ago
-
Would You Wear It?1 day ago
-
-
Big Girls Don't Cry2 days ago
-
-
-
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #6743 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
Mistakes and Mishaps1 week ago
-
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...





that is gorgeous! i love the soft
ReplyDeleteimpressionistic style. did you
paint on canvas or is that fabric?
"blue, blue, my world is blue . . . "
Again, I am soo impressed! This is sooo pretty. I love it, and I know she will too. Enjoy your week-end!
ReplyDeleteI love the moodiness and texture of this piece!
ReplyDeleteYour friend will love that you thought of her and then took the time to make something with your own hands just for her. This is lovely.
ReplyDeletexx's
Look at you girl! Way to go and so glad you are enjoying you new hobby. I've had a little too much blue in my life lately but the SON is always shining. Love you!
ReplyDelete