I think all of us have done this at some time or other and perhaps some of us more than others.
If I told you I could simplify this process for you, would you be interested?
It can be as easy as knowing the "Top 10 Secrets for Building a Great Wardrobe!" Sound interesting? I will list all of them here and then devote later postings to each one.
1. Determine your best colors
2. Determine your body shape
3. Discover your clothing personality
4. Experiment with clothing capsules
5. Assess your needs
6. Clean your closet
7. Make a shopping list
8. Determine your budget
9. Go shopping!
10. Maintain your new wardrobe
Sound like something you'd like to do? Then come back and next time we will talk about the importance of knowing the right colors for you.