Thursday, July 21, 2011

Closet Panic?

Do you have trouble deciding what to wear on any given day?  Do you ever enter your closet and stand waiting for some sort of inspiration to overwhelm you?  Do you ever wonder what in the world possessed you to buy some of the things hanging in your closet?

I think all of us have done this at some time or other and perhaps some of us more than others.

If I told you I could simplify this process for you, would you be interested?

It can be as easy as knowing the "Top 10 Secrets for Building a Great Wardrobe!"  Sound interesting?  I will list all of them here and then devote later postings to each one.

1.  Determine your best colors
Chadwicks 
2.  Determine your body shape
One-Stop-Plus.com
3.  Discover your clothing personality
Chadwicks
4.  Experiment with clothing capsules
 5.  Assess your needs
 Chadwicks
6.  Clean your closet
7.  Make a shopping list
8.  Determine your budget
9.  Go shopping!
10.  Maintain your new wardrobe

Sound like something you'd like to do?  Then come back and next time we will talk about the importance of knowing the right colors for you.
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.