You can surround yourself with the sights and sounds of a Wright brothers’ flight, or you can sit in the fuselage of several classic planes and helicopters.
| This is an authentic reproduction of the Wright Brother's Flyer |
| The Wright Brother's Cycle Shop |
| This is the actual room behind the shop where the pieces for their flyer were made. |
| Wright Brother's Family Home |
2. In what area of your life do you tend to 'wing it'? Is this an area you should be winging?
About the only thing I wing is meal planning. This has never been something I enjoyed even though it was necessary while rearing a family. These days, we just kind of wing it and don't make meal plans too far in advance. Should I be winging this? It suits our life style, so sure, go with it
3. A favorite book, song, or movie that relates to flight in some way?
The old Southern Gospel Hymn, "I'll Fly Away" will always be a favorite.
4. Soft serve, gelato, sherbet, frozen yogurt, or good old fashioned ice cream...what's your pleasure? Your favorite flavor? How often do you indulge?
It is difficult to substitute for good old fashioned ice cream. My favorite? A mix of chocolate, caramel and lots of nuts.
5. I never get tired of seeing pictures of my great grands.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I know I'm behind the hype of these two books, but I just read them both and hated to see them end.


I still haven't read Frederick Fife but added it to Audible just yesterday so plan to listen. i loved Theo. I've never been to Michigan, there are some parts that I'd like to see, but probably not the city. you mentioned. Inormally am pretty good about meal planning, but this summer it's been anything goes. I blame the heat.
ReplyDeleteLoved your photos! Since I like speed, taking off is,my favorite part of flying. That build up of speed excites me. Landing...not so much!
ReplyDeleteI have never been on a plane and I really don't like the idea of flying. Oh gosh, how lucky to get the last plane home. Eek! The museum does sound so interesting, fantastic photos!
ReplyDeleteI meal plan and even though we might not stick to it every evening it does help out.
I've already read Theo of Golden but just put Frederick Fife on hold. Thank you for a good book recommendation.
ReplyDeleteI loved the book, Theo of Golden.
ReplyDeleteOooh a drive along the lake would be neat. I'll have to read that post. That cycle shop looks neat. I'm about to start Theo of Golden for a book club. The other one is also on my list.
ReplyDelete