Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
-
FAMILY TIME4 hours ago
-
-
Weekly Devotion: Joy & Trials6 hours ago
-
-
-
Home Style Saturday 5251 day ago
-
Weekend Reading 10.10.261 day ago
-
-
The Friday Files1 day ago
-
Big Girls Don't Cry3 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mistakes and Mishaps1 week ago
-
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...



Your Sis is lucky to have you to take such good care of her. I will keep you both in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOH..MY..GOODNESS...How hard this has all no doubt been on her. Soo glad that the surgery went well, is behind her, and that she is recovering. There is nothing like having sisters to help you through such an ordeal. I've been blessed with 3 of them and honestly don't know what I'd do without them sometimes. PRAYING your sisters recovery is quick, complete, and with as little pain as is possible!
ReplyDeleteI've always wished I had a sister especially one as close as you three.
ReplyDeleteMy granddaughter was diagnosed with Scoliosis when she was in middle school. She wore a huge back brace until she was 17. Surgery could still be in her future. We pray she won't ever need it because it is so painful. She is 19 now. Praying for your sister too.
Somehow I missed out on this information. I'm so sorry to read about your sister, but how fortunate she is to have you to take care of her. I had a friend who had that surgery several years ago and she has done wonderfully. I pray the same for your sister. You all are lovely, by the way.
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, I hurt for her. I know she was so thankful for your love and care for her. Does she have a husband? I pray for complete healing for her.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear that she is doing well. I will continue to keep her in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness what an ordeal for your sister. I'm glad the surgery went well and hopefully her road to recovery will continue to go well also. You and your sister are a great support to her, she's a lucky girl to have such loving and caring sisters. You girls are truly lovely.
ReplyDeleteI have one sister and we are like one person in two bodies. I don't know what I'd so without her in my life.
Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing your sisters story.