Monday, February 16, 2015

Beauty From Head to Toe

I want to share with you one of the prettiest Beauty Salons in town.
And it happens to be where I go.

Twelve Oaks has been our home for eight years and we can't imagine living anywhere else.  We especially like that the developer saw fit to provide space for unique businesses just outside the gates.
Last year, John Morell decided to move his business, Alexander Salon & Spa to our subdivision.
Let me introduce you to John and Alexander & Company Salon & Spa.
 John has been a hair stylist in Shreveport for 25 years and is an expert colorist.  After extensive consultation, he and each of his stylists create signature styles and colors that fit the look and lifestyle of each individual client. I can personally testify to that!
 Additional to offering precision cuts, multidimensional coloring, they also have make-up services and elegant evening looks, to meet any need for any occasion.

 From the moment one steps into this bright, colorful space with abundant natural light, you know it's not just any beauty salon.

John was particular with every detail making this a place of avant-garde of hair design and art.  From the diverse yet complimentary wall colors, to the furniture, accessories, and the design of the stations, John accomplished his goal.
 John actually painted most of the art work which make such bold colorful statements.
The nail-care spa area is another example of John's eye for detail, design and color.
 The Salon-Spa also features the notable services of a licensed massage therapist who offers Swedish massage, sports massage, deep tissue massage and hot stone massage.

Welcoming smiles and friendly professionals are a major appeal of this salon.
 Every day there are fresh flowers adding beauty of fragrance of nature.
 Are these not fun light fixtures?
  As you can see, nothing was left to chance.  And I love that John pays equal attention to my hair!
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

4 comments:

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.