Monday, September 8, 2014
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
Train Rides and Edinburgh1 hour ago
-
Blessed Bible ~ Hymn3 hours ago
-
Weekly Devotion: Live By Faith6 hours ago
-
Simple + Southern Sunday No. 6206 hours ago
-
-
-
-
-
The Friday Files1 day ago
-
Eastbound and Down3 days ago
-
Mistakes and Mishaps3 days ago
-
-
-
-
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #6734 days ago
-
-
-
What I Primed July/August 20262 weeks ago
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...




Welcome back! So glad you had a good time. These first few days look perfect to me. Yes, it truly looks like you have been blessed in the friend department! Looking forward to hearing about the rest. Enjoy your week!
ReplyDeleteMy eyes are filled with tears as I read this beautiful outline of your journey.
ReplyDeleteI am so blessed and thankful to the Lord that He alone ordains every person that comes into our lives. You are such a beautiful woman inside and out. It is a gift to be able to call you my friend.
The pathway to loving others starts and ends with understanding how much God loves us. THANK YOU for showing us all how to be a Godly servant of the Lord.
Don and I look forward to seeing you both again. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love and Hugs ~
This all sounds so nice. I've made some wonderful friends through blogging too, an unexpected blessing. Have a nice week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post! It is always so wonderful to be with friends...new and old. I especially love catching up with old friends that I have not seen in many years. We always pick up, right where we left off. It seems that you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's almost too much fun for two folks to have. What great memories and I look forward to hearing more. Enjoy yourselves!
ReplyDelete