Monday, March 10, 2014
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.
you may also like
Labels
Stay Informed! Subscribe
Sign up with your email address to receive the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Welcome, I’m Libby
Thank you for visiting my blog. I live in Plano, Texas where my husband and I are very involved in being happy senior adults. You will find that my blog reflects our lives and activities as well as the goings-on of our two grown children and ten grandchildren. There may even be something the Lord leads me to compose and share. Needless to say, we stay busy and sharing our busyness with you makes me happy. I do hope you will stop by and share a cup of tea with me often.
Stay Connected!
Love My Followers
Search My Blog
Lovely Blogs
-
-
Train Rides and Edinburgh11 hours ago
-
-
Blessed Bible ~ Hymn13 hours ago
-
Weekly Devotion: Live By Faith16 hours ago
-
Simple + Southern Sunday No. 62016 hours ago
-
-
-
-
The Friday Files2 days ago
-
Eastbound and Down3 days ago
-
Mistakes and Mishaps3 days ago
-
-
-
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #6734 days ago
-
-
-
What I Primed July/August 20262 weeks ago
-
-
-
Lea's Prime Purchases11 months ago
-
Summer Tablescapes1 year ago
Christmas
Popular Posts
-
Why look back? What is important about spending time on the history of a little village that barely exists anymore? Because if its story is...
-
It is Wednesday, and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge. Joyce asks the questions. We answer the questions. Click here to join ...
-
We continue to delve into the fascinating history of Bayou Chicot and our personal experiences while living there. Education Records and old...
-
As I sit here at my computer on this Tuesday morning, listening to Christmas music, thinking about the things I need to do before our upcomi...
-
In 2014 we took an extensive road trip from our home in Shreveport, LA to Maryland where we attended our niece's wedding, Niagara Falls,...
-
In the summer of 1961 , our family moved back to Evangeline Parish only a few miles from where we had lived two and a half years before. ...
-
Saturday night a week ago, while visiting a dear friend, we watched the splashdown of Artemis II's monumental return from the moon. The...
-
We are expecting a winter storm this weekend with possible ice and snow between 3 and 5 inches. Do you have any idea what this does to life...
-
I am linking up with Joyce for a special edition of "A Day in the Life." The first week of November, I visited my sister, who liv...
-
Today is my husband's birthday, and Friday will be our 62nd wedding anniversary, so this is an exciting week for us. There are no big p...



Beautiful post, could well serve as a devotional. Wishing you a beautiful week Libby and hoping your back is better. Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Libby! God promises that if you will seek Him, you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. ♥ And yes! We will have great joy in the process!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love ♥
Denise
Thank you for this wonderful, inspirational post, Libby!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Inspiration...great way to begin the day! Big hugs...xoxo
ReplyDeleteSeeking God is a wonderful, daily habit, isn't it? You are right, though. Sometimes when circumstances in our world are swirling around us it is easy to get distracted. However, when we practice putting God first in everything, He will help us to make it through even the really difficult times. When we look to Him, our perspectives change...and that is a good thing!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Joan