Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Black Friday at Lewis'

I promised you that I would cover Lewis' big Christmas Open House.  Well, guess who was out of town and missed that huge event!
BUT,
Co-owner, Catherine wanted you to know about the FIRST Black Friday for Lewis Gifts.

I was there on Sunday and the owners and employees were very busy getting ready for this nationwide sales event and I wanted to share that with you.

BLACK FRIDAY!
 Christmas, Christmas every where and so much to see.  Ideas for Christmas buying abound all over the store.
BUT,
first, you will want to stock up on new Fall items for next year at
50% OFF!
I did!!! 

Catherine told me they are excited to steer shoppers to their exclusive and well-stocked store this year.  Free gourmet food samples from Biscottis will be offered to customers as they browse the Christmas wares.
 Now, step inside and finish your Christmas shopping.
On Friday ONLY, everything in the store is 20% off.

Santas and Nutcrackers of all sizes, shapes and descriptions!


Beautiful china and table settings

Biscottis has so many beautifully packaged food items you won't want to miss.

Just a few more enticing items
Lewis' for the best gift, for that special person, for the just right place!

You may also want to shop online at Lewis' Gifts or visit their Facebook page at Lewis' Facebook

May you have a very Happy Thanksgiving as you look forward to a
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is just too much eye candy for words! I love it! I think I need to take a break from this reno and head west on I-20...lol! Wishing you and your family A Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's all so beautiful but I just don't buy anything Christmas much anymore. I've scaled back on my decorating so, so much. Easier to put up and take down. Guess it might be age. :o)))

    You and Dick have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous store. I would love to browse and gain some holiday inspiration. Thanks for the lovely tour. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.