Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Outdoor Wednesday - Louisiana Plantations

I am joining Outdoor Wednesday again this week so I can share with you a few more of my pictures from our trip down "Plantation Alley" to New Orleans last weekend.

Outdoor Wednesday logo
A beautiful old home and estate on Hwy. 77


Front view of Nottoway Plantation in White Castle, LA
Front and side view
Side view from Visitor's Welcome Center
Houmas House Plantation in Darrow, LA
Front View
Side view
Opposite Side view



The man and his dog responsible for these beautiful grounds
Another beautiful old plantation on the River Road east of New Orleans
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

5 comments:

  1. just beautiful! makes me want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must put a trip like this on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a beautiful old place! They do not have places like that at all here :(

    Hope you can stop by, say "Hello" and "Like" Hood Photography on Facebook! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and yes, the HP questions were "over the top" this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calling by as another Outdoor Wednesday participant, I would love to visit. The trees reminded of the ones we saw in China!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.