Well Joyce, you took me back a few years with these questions. I really had to do some thinking. Because of my advanced age, going back to my childhood years is quite a distance to travel. But, it was fun.
Check out what Joyce and others posted
1. What's one thing you learned in September?
Just because I can see it and visually imagine it, doesn't mean I can reproduce it.
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
Oh please, may I have two favorites? How about three?
Hubby and I most often roast yellow and zucchini squash in the oven. I toss the sliced veggies in a bag of olive oil seasoned with a special mix of spices. Oh, so good!
We also love Butternut squash - halved, scored and bathed in butter and brown sugar. YUM!
3. The older I get the more I realize and am grateful that this is only my temporary home.
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
Does it only have to be one??? Just can't do it! So, here are some of my all-time favorites:
Charlie's Angels, Dragnet (Loved this show), Love Boat, Andy Griffith, Dr. Kildare, Happy Days, The Big Valley and Bachelor Father
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Loving more, giving more, enjoying life more.
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
I would like to add a few more long angled tops to wear with skinny pants.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
I never liked cartoons and still don't. I know, totally un-american! But, there was a comic book that I read occasionally.
I will not be doing my "Beauty Without Within Thursday" this week, but I will be sharing with you another great business here in my city.
Designer's Showroom is a showplace of treasures where every item has a story!
I am just going to whet your appetite with a few items.
Now, come back on Thursday to find out the story behind so many of the beautiful items in