Wednesday, May 16, 2018

On & Off The Road Hodgepodge


We landed!  Well, actually we temporarily parked the car for a couple nights.

Our trip was wonderful and I can't wait to share it with you, but that will have to wait for another week or two as I just don't have enough time right now.

And there will be so much to talk about and so many pictures to edit between now and then.

Tomorrow, we will drive toward Austin for this special, beautiful young lady's graduation from the University of Texas.




1. What would you say is your biggest day to day challenge?

To make the most of each one. 

2. May 16th is National Biographers Day. What's a biography you really enjoyed reading? Is this a genre you read regularly?

This is not my favorite genre and don't really have a favorite.

3. How important is keeping a clean house? Do you need to de-clutter your life?

It is important to both of us that our house be clean, but it is especially crucial to me that it not be cluttered.  I don't consider my life cluttered - busy, yes, but not cluttered.

4. You're the 8th dwarf. What's your name?

Libby!  

5. What's surprised you the most about your life or life in general?

That 73 isn't old after all, and that I got here.
The fact that I am still married to a wonderful man and husband never ceases to amaze me.
That I get to be mother to two of the finest adult children I know, and grandmother to seven (7) intelligent, productive, beautiful, loving and giving grandchildren, will always be a marvel.
That I have lived to see so much end-time Bible prophecy revealed and unfolded has both blessed and surprised me.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY


It was great being with our son's family to celebrate Mother's Day with them.  It was good to share this special day with our Daughter-in-Love as well.


Our daughter had three of her four daughters with her for Mother's Day.

Yes, I am a blessed Mama!
Elizabeth "Libby" Day
Elizabeth "Libby" Day

Hello, My name is Libby. I enjoy reading good books, painting, blogging, spending time with friends and whatever my "Heart" leads me to do. Welcome to Beauty Without Within.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to spend time with your son and daughter-in-law for Mother's Day....great pic.
    Seven grandchildren....WOW!!! I love spending time with my grandchildren..they can make any dreary day much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby, you truly are blessed! Enjoy the graduation of your beautiful granddaughter. But really, all your grandchildren seem to be amazing. I love your surprises! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'random' ... particularly Line #1. What's that they say? The best is yet to come, and boy won't it be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 73 never looked so good Libby!! Those grandchildren don't know how lucky they are to have your youthful genes. Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has that adorable black and white checked dress your granddaughter is wearing and I love it! So cute! Safe travels and congratulations to the graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that 73 looks wonderful on you!! Glad you had a sweet time with family on Mother's Day. That graduate is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the graduation goes well. She is so beautiful. I don't feel my house is cluttered but there is too much in the closets and cabinets. I like your answer for #5. Looks like a perfect Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.