Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Fall is not in the air where I live yet, but this Hodgepodge about Fall makes me even more ready to see it arrive.  To see how other bloggers have answered these questions Joyce has given us, click HERE
and scroll down to the list of participants.


1. What's something you'd rate a 10/10? Tell us why.

Having been married to my man for 52 years.  We have a beautiful relationship that has gotten better and sweeter as we've aged and learned to love each other more completely.

2. What job would you be terrible at? What makes you think so?

Accounting.  Numbers are not and never have been my thing.

3. When did you last take a fall? What's something you're falling for (in a good way) these days?

Having had back and cervical fusions, falling is a fear; therefore, I take extra precautions to not fall.  So far, I haven't.  Something I am falling for these days is fixing up and enjoying our new covered back porch.

4. According to the Travel Channel here are some of America's best fall festivals-

National Apple Harvest Festival (near Arendtsville PA, close to Gettysburg), Harvest on the Harbor (Portland Maine), German Village Festival (Columbus Ohio), Wellfleet Oyster Fest (Cape Cod), and Wine and Chile Fiesta (Santa Fe NM)

Have you ever been to any of the festivals listed? Which one appeals to you most? Does your hometown have any sort of fall celebration, and if so will you make it a point to attend?


I have not been to any of the listed festivals, but the one that sounds the most interesting would be Harvest on the Harbor (Portland Maine).  I have never been there, but think the fall colors would be magnificent.

A second choice would be the one in Santa Fe simply because I love Santa Fe.

5. What is your goodbye message to summer?

Good bye, farewell, good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out, and take the mosquitoes and lovebugs with you.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I read recently that the Monarch Butterflies are migrating and that we should provide food for them in the way of plants.  So, I ran out and got a mixture of plants that hopefully would attract them and provide traveling nourishment at the same time.  And yes, they are attracted to those plants, but I was able to capture one feeding on Lemongrass seed pods in another pot.  They are so beautiful close up, so I am going to show it in enlargement shots rather than a collage.

There are such minute details in these close-ups.

 




Woooow amazing, brilliant, wonderfully true!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - those butterfly pics are gorgeous!!!!!

    I broke an ankle one time falling so I'm super scared of falling again myself. One you have a break or injury, I think you walk a little more cautiously.

    Love you've had all those years with your love of your life - so precious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://drharrysolution7.wixsite.com/solutiontemple +2348143240563

      hello everyone i am TONY MUTU from UK i want to testify of how DR HARRY herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis situation,i have struggling with this issue my life time and i could not find a professional result i wanted ,i ave went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance KIMBERLY left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 37 years old man like me having 3.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when we she left so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one MR MAMARU ABIYE testifying of this great herbal healer DR HARRY helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly visited his website http://drharrysolution7.wixsite.com/solutiontemple and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my penis size is 10inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr HARRY ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drharrysolution@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2348143240563 thanks

      Delete
  2. Your butterfly pics are stunning, Elizabeth! I love the saying, too. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I had to laugh at your answer to #5...read mine and you will see! Beautiful butterfly photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya on being careful not to fall. Such a disaster that would be. Guess neither one of us would be accountants lol. Such great shots you got of that butterfly. Sooo pretty! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodbye message to summer was similar to yours :)
    We've noticed some beautiful monarch butterflies in our yard, lately. One was even on our hummingbird feeder.
    Kathy (Reflections by Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those pics are just beautiful! Yes, we love Maine and a longer visit is in order for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Maine, the coastline there is absolutely gorgeous. As are your photographs! Wow! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so with you on accounting. Congratulations on choosing your husband as a 10! I love it and I love those gorgeous photos. I didn't know that about the butterflies. I wonder if it's too late to feed them. We tried to see the fall colors in Maine, but it wasn't a good year for color when we were there. So disappointed and I would really like to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The butterflies are beautiful I love having them in my garden too! My dh is my #10 too! Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://drharrysolution7.wixsite.com/solutiontemple +2348143240563

    hello everyone i am TONY MUTU from UK i want to testify of how DR HARRY herbal mixture cream enlarged my penis size. i never thought i will be happy again in my life because of my small penis situation,i have struggling with this issue my life time and i could not find a professional result i wanted ,i ave went to hospitals,used vaccines,tried several herbs online ,penis pumps and all but none rendered me the solution i wanted ,i felt like killing when my fiance KIMBERLY left me after undressing myself in front of her,my size was too embarrassing and shameful imagine a 37 years old man like me having 3.5inches penis size..the world seem to an end to me when we she left so one faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw on the comments of one MR MAMARU ABIYE testifying of this great herbal healer DR HARRY helped him enlarge his penis .i was shocked and happy so i quickly visited his website http://drharrysolution7.wixsite.com/solutiontemple and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my penis size is 10inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Dr HARRY ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more you can email him on drharrysolution@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him directly on +2348143240563 thanks

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, so please share your thoughts with me.